AMR Policy Initiatives
AWG Supports Legislation and Regulatory Policies That:
- Increase innovation in the treatment of infectious diseases.
- Eliminate financial barriers that hinder an emerging company’s ability to develop new treatment options for serious, and life-threatening diseases.
- Streamline the regulatory process to decrease the amount of time needed for new drugs to reach the market.
- Remove financial hurdles that prevent health care professionals from having a full armamentarium of treatment options.
- Ensure patients are receiving the drugs they need, when they need them.